Thursday, December 24, 2009

Kiran Rathod Sexy Wet Song Video

Kiran Rathod first started appearing in Hindi pop song albums in late 1990s when she caught the attention of Hindi movie producers and she made her first film appearance was as 'Monishka' - Hrithik Roshan's spoilt and wealthy fiancee in the film Yaadein. After a few sporadic appearances in minor films, she moved down south where she appeared in a number of huge hits: Gemini with Vikram, Anbe Sivam with Kamal Hassan, Villain with Ajith Kumar, Winner with Prashanth, and Diwan with Sarath Kumar.

Kiran Rathod bathing in river exposing wet sexy figure

2 comments:

  1. I do not leave a response, however I read a few of the remarks on this
    page "Kiran Rathod Sexy Wet Song Video". I do have a couple of questions for
    you if you do not mind. Is it just me or does it seem like some of the responses look
    as if they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are
    posting at other social sites, I would like
    to keep up with you. Would you list of all of your
    social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
    profile?
    Also visit my web site ... rug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was
    helpful. Keep on posting!
    my web page > transfer news epl 2009 2010

    ReplyDelete